May 18, 2019
9:00 a.m. – Noon
- At registration, volunteers will sign waivers, receive safety equipment and tools, and a location to clean or a task they prefer.
- Volunteer registration opens at 8:30 a.m. at Gibson Hill Park, 2880 Gibson Hill Road NW
- Groups larger than five should pre-register.
& the Republic Services Recycle Roundup
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
1214 Montgomery St SE
- Yard debris (leaves, grass clippings, brush, limbs, sod);
- wood waste (wooden pallets, plywood, lumber, particle board, but no railroad ties);
- scrap metal (appliances, bicycles, gutters, misc. metal);
- and electronic waste (televisions, monitors, PCs, cables, keyboards, cell phones, small printers and fax machines).
Free for residential customers in Albany and Lebanon. Call 541-928-2551, or visit http://www.sanitation.com/Pages/Recycling.aspx