City seeks public input on plan for housing and other community needs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 30, 2017 November 30, 2017
The City of Albany wants the public to have a say in proposals that address Albany’s housing and community development needs in 2018 as well as a strategic plan for the next five years.
The City receives Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to address housing, community, and economic development needs primarily for Albany’s for low- and moderate-income and special needs residents.
Citizen participation is important in helping the city identify priorities and plan for how CDBG funds will be spent from 2018 to 2022. How can you help?
- Take the Community Needs Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WXMDCBB.
- Attend the Community Needs Forum, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, December 12, 2017, in Council Chambers at Albany City Hall, 333 Broadalbin Street SW. City Hall is accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Attend a Community Development Commission meeting: December 4, 2017, December 18, 2017, or January 22, 2018. Meetings start at noon in the Santiam Room at City Hall.
- Mail comments to the Community Development Department, 333 Broadalbin Street SW, Albany, OR 97321.