Expect delays on ATS Route 2 and 3 starting April 9, 2018
Due to bridge closure and traffic detour, expect delays on Albany Transit System Route 2 beginning April 9, 2018. Delays to ATS Route 2 will also affect ATS Route 3. The Linn-Benton Loop bus schedule will not be adjusted for these delays, so plan accordingly for any connections you may need to make.
Albany Transit System
- About this page:
- Last Updated: September 27, 2016 September 27, 2016
Plan your trip on ATS
Map, Schedule, and Rates
Buses operate Monday-Friday
Effective September 22, 2015
- Download this map and schedule in English
- Download this map and schedule in Spanish (Descargar las rutas y horarios en español)
- Printed schedules are also available at City Hall, Albany Public Library, Fred Meyer, Heritage Mall, Albertsons, LBCC, and Samaritan Albany General Hospital
No Service Days:
There is no bus service on all Albany Transit System buses, Call-A-Ride, and the Linn-Benton Loop on these holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Major streets in Albany have marked Albany Transit bus stops. An Albany Transit bus will automatically stop for a person waiting at one of these marked bus stops.
Park & Ride Locations:
North Albany Park & Ride: On Hickory Road behind the grocery store in North Albany
LBCC Park & Ride: In the south parking lot, west of Takena Hall
Bicycle racks are available for use on a first come, first served basis. We cannot accomodate oversized or motorized bicycles. The City of Albany assumes no liablity for damage to bicycles.
Albany Transit offers wheelchair lift service. Lift-equipped buses provide accessible service on all bus trips. Passengers must be able to access the wheelchair lift without assistance from the transit operator. Albany Call-A-Ride is available for individuals who require curb-to-curb service.
Drivers do not carry change.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $1.00
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - 50¢
- Children (under age 6) - FREE!
Monthly Bus Pass:
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $30
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - $15
- Good for unlimited, non-continuous rides for one month.
- Monthly passes are sold at Albany City Hall and the Transit office at Albany Station.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $17
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - $8.50
- Single-ride tickets you can use anytime.
- Twenty rides per book.
- Coupon books are available at Albany City Hall and the Transit office at Albany Station.
- Albany Public Transit Plan (6.8MB pdf)
- Albany Transit DBE Annual Goal FY 2013-2015 (146KB pdf)
- Title VI Program, March 2014 update (3.2 MB pdf)
Title VI Notice
Albany Transit does not discriminate in the operation of its programs on the basis of race, color or national origin.
Please contact Albany’s Transportation Superintendent at 541-917-7605 with Title VI questions, comments, or to file a complaint about Albany Transit's non-discrimination policies.
Other Transit Links
Getting to/from Corvallis:
- Linn-Benton Loop Bus (HP employees as well as LBCC and OSU students, staff and faculty ride free with ID)
- Corvallis Transit System
In the Mid-Valley:
- Valley Van Pool
- Valley Retriever
- Linn Shuttle
Trains at Albany Station:
Getting to Portland Intl. Airport (PDX):
- Hut Airport Shuttle
Oregon Transit Links: