The concert is free. Donations are strongly encouraged.
Amphitheater gates open Saturday at 10am; concert starts at 8pm.
Join us on Saturday, August 26, 2023, at 8pm for an evening with
Little River Band
Little River Band garnered huge chart success with multi-platinum albums and chart-topping hits in the 70's and 80's. Their worldwide album, CD, and digital downloads amassed more than 350 million. LRB continues to deliver distinctive harmonies and vocal abilities under the direction of 41-year LRB veteran, lead vocalist and bass player Wayne Nelson. To date, Wayne has contributed his talents on 24 of Little River Band's albums/CDs. LRB was honorably dubbed "the best singing band in the world" by Eagles founding member, the late Glenn Frey. Little River Band has undergone an evolution or two since its origins as an Australian rock band hungry to make it in America. Fans nostalgic for such tunes as "Reminiscing" or "Lady" can join us to hear the current incarnation for a night of fantastic music, memories and more.
Fun Fact: LRB was the first band to have Top 10 Hits for 6 consecutive years! Their song "Reminiscing" has garnered over 5 million air plays on American radio, with "Lady" following close behind with over 4 million air plays.
Visit reallittleriverband.com for more information on this talented band.
- Gates open at 10 a.m. Saturday to enter the amphitheater.
- Please do not place items in fire lanes or places that are blocked off. If your items are placed in those areas, Albany Parks and Recreation will move the items to the nearest available spot of your placement.
- Place your belongings at your own risk. Albany Parks and Recreation is not responsible for items that have been moved or lost.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- This is a park setting and all seating area is on grass.
- No outside alcohol. Coolers and bags may be inspected. Beer, wine, cider (served by Gilgamesh Brewing), and food will be available for purchase on-site.
- Drinks and food purchased from festival vendors will be allowed inside the amphitheater.
- Please no glass containers.
- No pets, except service animals.
- No bikes, scooters, or skateboards permitted.
- No smoking or vaping.
- Call 541-917-7777 for more information.
- Wristbands will be placed on all person entering the venue and will be required in order to enter or exit the amphitheater.
- You will not be allowed to get a wristband for someone that is not present.
- Once you receive your wristband you can come and go through-out the day.
- After you receive your wristband, chairs (low back preferred) and blankets can be placed once you enter the amphitheater.
- If the amphitheater reaches its capacity, individuals can listen to the concert from other areas in the park.
Support the Northwest Art and Air Festival by securing your spot near the front of the concert!
- Call 541-917-7777 to put your name on the list for the lottery drawing.
- Each spot can hold up to 8 people maximum, depending on state guidelines.
- If you are interested in these spots the donation will be $250. You will only have to pay the $250 donation if your name is drawn and you want the spot at the time of notification.
- You will only be allowed to enter your name one time for one spot.
- We will accept entries for the drawing now until July 21, 2023.
- The drawing will be held on July 26, 2023.
- Winners will be notified and have 48 hours to pay for their spot before we draw another name.
Please note: We will not know the number of spots available until the day of the drawing due to sponsor and concert requirements.
- About this page: