The City of Albany manages over 887 acres of park land, walking trails and open spaces. Some facilities are available for public rental by calling 541-917-7777:
- All rentals and activities will follow Oregon Health Authority guidelines.
- All fees and deposits are required at the time of reservation.
- Payments may be made by phone with a MasterCard or Visa, or in person at Albany City Hall, 333 Broadalbin Street SW.
Bowman, Bryant, Grand Prairie, Monteith
late spring–early fall
late spring–early fall
- Please complete the Rental Reservation Form to reserve a shelter in one of the City parks.
- All rentals require a signed COVID-19 waiver.
- A refundable damage deposit of $100 is required.
- Reservations for park shelters are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Park shelters may be reserved up to 12 months in advance.
- Rental fees and amenities vary by park site. Some park sites include electricity, sinks and stoves.
- Reservations give renters exclusive use of the shelters only. The remainder of the park is open to the public. Open space in city parks is not available for rent.
- Commercial use of a park requires approved Rental Reservation Form, applicable rental payment, and payment based on commercial gross sales (generally 15%). Call 541-917-7777 for additional information. For large events or special requests, Parks & Recreation will work with you to identify services available.
|Capacity||Weekdays (Monday–Thursday)||Weekends (Friday–Sunday) & Holidays|
801 Bryant Way SE
|Shelter #1: electricity, water bib, 2 BBQs in vicinity, tables (portable) under shelter and 11 in vicinity, seasonable portable toilets;
Shelter #2: electricity, NO WATER, 2 electric stoves, tables (portable) under shelter, double tables seat 96.
Grand Prairie Park
2530 Grand Prairie Rd SE
|Shelter: sink, electricity, stove, larger group BBQ, tables (permanent) under shelter, seats 64, LIMITED PARKING.|
489 Water Ave NW
|Shelter: electricity, NO WATER, 2 BBQs in vicinity, tables (portable) under shelter, seats 48; Stage rental by permit only, includes use of shelter.|
|Monteith Stage & Shelter||t/b/d||$175||$230||$355||$470|
Timber Linn Park
900 Price Road SE
|Both r shelters: sink, electricity, stove, 4 BBQs in vicinity, tables (portable) under shelter, each shelter seats 144; Amphitheater rental by permit only, $100 refundable damage deposit.|
|Timber Linn #1 or #2||80/80||$110||$140||$235||$315|
|Timber Linn Amphitheater||t/b/d||$500||$500||$675||$675|
|(or 15% of gross ticket sales, whichever is greater, not to exceed $5,000, subject to Director's discretion)|
Some activities in City parks or other City facilities are allowed by permit only. They include use of amplified sound, road closures, and parades, as well as wood recovery in parks.
Only beer and wine, no hard liquor, may be consumed in the parks below with an approved permit:
- Dave Clark Path
- Eads Park
- Eleanor Park and Albany Skate Park
- Kinder Park
- Monteith Park
- Oak Creek Greenbelt and Trail
Other events and activities may require an alcohol permit. “No Host Bars” or the consumption of alcohol in conjunction with the sale of or charge for anything at an event requires an Oregon Liquor Control Commission Permit (obtained from OLCC).
|Bryant Park, full day||$100||$130|
|Timber Linn, full day||$75||$100|
$100 refundable damage deposit per complex, per day.
New this year: due to COVID-19, we are altering use of our fields in the summer months to maximize play outside of adult league times.
|Pithcing mound/rubber install||$30|
- 3 fields per complex
- 315’ home run fences with 15’ warning tracks, or a 200’ temporary fencing option
- 60’, 70’, and 80’ base offerings
- covered dugouts
- portable pitching mounds and fast-pitch rubbers
- park setting with many shade trees
- gated facility
- portable bathroom facilities
Refunds and Deposits
- Our mission is to be good stewards of Albany’s parks and facilities. Occasionally, we may need to cancel a rental reservation. In the event the department cancels a facility or park reservation, a full refund will be offered.
- If a renter decides for any reason to cancel more than 30 days prior to the rental, a full refund will be given, less a $30 processing fee. Cancellations made less than 30 days before the rental will result in a forfeit of the rental fees, however, deposits paid will be returned. If another renter is found, fees and deposits paid will be returned, less a $30 processing fee. Permit (alcohol, sound, etc.) fees are non-refundable. Rental fees and deposits may not be transferred to another date or facility.
- In order to provide you with a positive experience in our parks and shelters, as well as to best utilize our staff in their given responsibilities a “Deposit Checklist” has been provided. To receive your deposit back after your rental, THE AREA YOU RESERVED MUST BE LEFT IN AT LEAST AS GOOD OF CONDITION AS YOU FOUND IT.