Call-A-Ride operates within the Albany City limits.
Temporarily fareless service effective March 30, 2020.
- Ticket booklets are available at the Riverfront Community Center office to aid riders in paying their fare.
- Exact fares are required. Drivers do not carry change.
The Call-A-Ride service is generally available to Albany residents who are:
- Senior citizens 60 years of age and older, OR
- People of all ages with disabilities who are unable to access fixed route bus services.
Download an application form (English)
Descargar un formulario de solicitud en español
Download an application form (Spanish)
6:30am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
Call-A-Ride operates Monday through Saturday except on days that the Albany Transit System does not operate.
Request a ride
Dispatch is available Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Call for a ride up to 14 days in advance of your appointment.
- Leave a message after hours for ride requests or cancellations.
Have this information ready before calling:
- Time and date of appointment
- Return time (If you do not know your return time you will need to call for pick-up)
- Exact address(es)
- If you use a mobility aid
- If someone will be traveling with you